Keeping your little one clean & comfortable can be demanding and exhausting. Sometimes you will find that basic baby care can again be a challenged and you will feel how to manage everything but it’s not a tough work and you just need practice and patience.Visit us for great deals in- beginnerbabycare.
1. Feeding your baby: Feeding your baby is the first and foremost care of your baby but before starting it you must be aware of whether to breastfeed or bottle-feed your baby. Although Research shows that, in most cases, breast milk is the best food for your baby. But some mothers cannot or prefer to not breastfeed, in that case baby formula is a healthy alternative. It is very important to burp your baby gently after a feeding. While feeding from a bottle, make sure your baby is not taking in air bubbles. Be caution about the food that your baby is intake. When your baby is ready to accept semi-solids and solids, introduce one food at a time. Allow him or time to get used to each food. Avoid baby foods with additives.
2. Diapering: One of the most important thing to consider is the type of diaper your baby should use, cloth diapers or disposable diapers. Each option has its own pros and cons. You as a parent should first check how comfortable your baby is. Parents usually make a decision based on time, convenience, environmental concerns and financial considerations. You can also go with both the options; use cloth at home and disposable diapers for outdoor purpose.
3. Bathing and Grooming: Bath time can be an exciting, fun experience for you and your baby but at the same time you have to be very careful. Before placing your baby in the water, test it with your elbow to make sure it’s not too hot or too cold. Never leave your baby unattended while he or she is in the bath. After the bath, bundle your baby up in a nice fluffy towel and dry him or her thoroughly. Make sure the umbilical area is dry and that the eyes, ears and nose are clean. You may need to clean these with a wet washcloth, but never insert buds into them. Trim your baby’s nails just after a bath.
4. Sleeping: According to pediatrician for the growth of the child it is very important for him to have sound sleep. It’s not unusual for a baby to wake at least once during the night until he or she is about a year old. The younger the baby, the more times he or she will wake during the night for feeding and changing. Before putting your baby on bouncer it is very important to check whether it’s clean & tidy or not. If your baby is not able to sleep properly for more the 2 to 3 days then concern a doctor & follow his instruction or change the place of baby’s sleep.
5. Traveling: A common question of parents is when it is safe to travel by air with a baby. You should wait at least two weeks after the baby is born to take him or her on a trip that includes a flight. Before going for travelling it is very important to pack all the items you need along with plenty of extra clothes and diapers & make arrangement of stroller or carrier.